ACT Testing Day for Juniors 2/25/22 & 3/8/22
All Fairport Juniors will take the ACT TODAY, March 8, 2022
Contact Mrs. Jurick for more info MJurick@fhevs.org.
January 7, 2022
Dear Parents/Guardians and Junior Students,
State law requires that schools administer the state-funded ACT or SAT to all grade eleven students. Fairport Harding High School has chosen to administer the ACT at Harding on Tuesday, March 8. Below we listed important information to make sure that your child's ACT experience is a positive one. ALL juniors are
REQUIRED to attend a meeting on Friday, February 25th at 9 a.m. for pre-registration. Chromebooks are required.
● ALL juniors are required to be at HARDING by 7:45 on March 8th. Testing will last until 12:30. Students who attend Auburn or CCP classes will NOT attend their classes, but instead report to Harding. Students will be excused from Auburn Career Center for the day and CCP students are responsible
for notifying professors regarding testing day. A copy of this letter should be provided to the appropriate professor.
● Students are to report to the auditorium on testing day and testing locations will be assigned.
● All students will need to bring the following items to the test.
1. A basic scientific calculator (TI30) & pencil
● All juniors will leave the campus immediately after testing for the remainder of the day.
STATE RULES SAY: No student may handle or access a cell phone or electronic device at any time in the testing room or during breaks. This includes smart watches, fitness bands, and any other technical device. Book bags, purses and electronics will be locked in Mrs. Jurick's office.
Mrs. Michelle Jurick
440-354-5400 ext. 304