COVID Vaccinations for students 5/6 and 5/27
Vaccine Clinics for Harding Students
Location: Harding Gymnasium
329 Vine Street Fairport Harbor, OH 44077
Dates: Thursday, May 6, 2021 - 1st Dose Thursday, May 27, 2021 - 2nd Dose
Times: 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. (times will be expanded if needed)
Registration is required where parents can create an online profile and schedule through the ArmorVax vaccine portal using the LINK. Students who are 18 and older can create their online profiles. https://armorvax-app.azurewebsites.net/Home/Invitation?code=FHS-YBB
This reserved clinic is for students age sixteen (16) and older who attend Fairport Harbor Schools and not open to the public.
In addition to the online registration, a parent or guardian must complete a COVID-19 Registration Form for the Lake County General Health District to administer the vaccine. Students who are 18 and older can complete their COVID-19 Registration Form. Please see the attached form for completion and have your student bring it to their scheduled vaccination appointment. Hard copies are also available at the school if printing at home is unavailable.
Here is some important information for you to know:
- Vaccinations are VOLUNTARY. All health information will be kept strictly confidential by the school and Lake County General Health District.
- Student vaccinations will be given during the school day at Harding.
- The amount of time a student will be out of class is expected to be 30-45 minutes.
- Vaccinations will be administered by Lake County General Health District nursing staff or school nurse.
- Students will receive the Pfizer vaccine. This is a two-dose vaccine. The doses are scheduled 3 weeks apart. Please review this information sheet from the CDC about the Pfizer vaccine.
- All physical distancing and COVID safety protocols will be followed.
- Students should wear tops that allow easy access to their shoulder for vaccination.
- The 2nd dose is scheduled for Thursday, May 27, 2021. Lake County General Health District will use the same consent form for both vaccines.
- It is best for students to eat and drink before receiving the vaccine. This will help reduce the risk of students experiencing any symptoms such as dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting.
We want to thank the Lake County General Health District, School Health Services for our continued partnership!
Your Administration Team