Jr/Sr Prom 5/8/21
Prom planning is in process and details will be made available as soon as possible.
Please be patient with us as we navigate health orders and guidelines and plan a prom to remember for our students.
Rules & Permission Slip for Prom!
FAIRPORT HARDING HIGH SCHOOL PROM
- Prom is open to 11th and 12th grade Harding High students.
- 10th grade students from Harding or other schools may attend ONLY with a FHS Junior or Senior escort.
- Each couple must have one person who is a member of the Junior or Senior class at Harding.
- Masks are required.
2.Registration and purchase of tickets.
- Guests from another school or out of school must be registered at the time of ticket purchase,with student name, school, and phone number.
- No guest can be older than 20.
- Tickets are $50 per person. Prom is from 6pm-11pm on May 8th at the Holiday Inn on 306 in Mentor.
- On Prom night, everyone will register upon entrance. When a student leaves before 11pm, sign-out is required. No one is allowed outside the facility/prom area during prom hours. Once a person leaves they will not be permitted to return.
- Appropriate conduct is required at all times. The Harding Student Handbook rules WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED. Fairport students will be held responsible for conduct of their guests. Seniors may be removed from the commencement ceremony for inappropriate behavior.
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION IS 3pm on Thursday, April 29th. Ticket sales will begin Monday April 19th in the Harding office from 2:15 to 3:15 Please see Mrs.Rumbarger or Mrs. Kazsmer. This agreement must be returned with ticket purchase
Contact Principal Katie Rumbarger at KRumbarger@fhevs.org for questions or concerns.