Substitute School Secretary School District
- Substitute School Sectretary FHEVS School DistrictJobID: 3975
- Position Type:
Secretarial/Clerical/Secretary - Seasonal
- Date Posted:
McKinley Elementary and Harding MS/JR High
- Date Available:
2018-19 School year
- Closing Date:
This position offers a flexible work schedule and a variety of duties in such areas as enrollment, student records, student transportation, payroll, lunch program, field trips, supplies and more. This role will include frequent contact and interaction with parents, students, and other school district staff. Substitute Secretaries replace a Secretary when he/she cannot report to work. Substitute Secretaries work on an on-call basis and are not guaranteed a certain number of hours. Qualified candidates must be able to accept calls anywhere from 5:30 am to 9:00 am to be dispatched to a school for the day.
- These functions are performed on a daily basis:
- Perform administrative duties such as filing, faxing, drafting documents, answering phone calls etc.
- Assist in areas such as enrollment, student records, student transportation, payroll, lunch program, field trips, supplies etc.
- Assist parents, students, and staff where necessary
- Assist Head Secretary and Principal where necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule under short notice
- One year of previous general clerical/office support experience
- Agreeable attitude and professional demeanor
- Strong customer service skills
- $9.00 per hour
- BCI/FBI results on file with the Board of Education Office
- High school (Required)
- Harding MS/Jr High and McKinley Elementary