Fairport Harbor Exempted Village School District - An Early College District
Thank you for choosing Fairport Harbor Schools for open enrollment! Below you will find our application and the board policies. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 440-354-5400.
Registration for Fairport Harbor Exempted Village Schools:
Please use the link below to complete registration.
- Fairport Harbor Exempted Village Schools offers Centralized Online Registration. Online Registration requires scanner/printer capability and must be performed on a computer, not on a tablet or phone, you will need the ability to open a browser on the device you are using. If you are unable to scan mandatory enrollment documents during the online process, you may email them to Cindi Clair at email@example.com. Originals may be brought to the Board of Education Office for copying during your appointment. Please call 440-354-5400, Ext. 102 to schedule your appointment.
Online Registration Links Kiosk Link (No email): https://lgca. infinitecampus.org/campus/ OLRLoginKiosk/fairport Email Link: https://lgca. infinitecampus.org/campus/ OLRLogin/fairport NOTE: Visiting these links will log you out of campus.
Open Enrollment Overview
Fairport Harbor Exempted Village Schools accepts transfers from other school districts through open enrollment. Students from school districts throughout Ohio (not just surrounding school districts) may apply for open enrollment into Fairport Harbor Exempted Village Schools. All open enrollment guidelines must be met before approval is granted. Students will be notified in writing in June if their application has been approved or denied.
General Open Enrollment Guidelines and Information:
- Submitting an open enrollment application does NOT guarantee approval.
- Open enrollment is based on space availability in a particular grade or school as well as program requirements.
- Students expelled or transferred for disciplinary reasons by the student services office will be denied open enrollment.
- Students who move out of the district during the year, but wish to remain in the district, must apply for open enrollment.
- Transportation is not provided for students who open enroll.
- Students with IEP’s need to submit a copy of the IEP.
- Open enrolling in another school may affect a student’s athletic eligibility.
- Once you have been accepted, we make every effort to continue your educational pathway here at FHEVS.
New students often share that they feel immediately welcomed and accepted here at Fairport where our small size allows us to pay individual attention to our students. We are excited to have your students join our community of learners..
Please complete this form if you are considering NEW OPEN ENROLLMENT for the 23-24 school year.
Thank you for your help in this matter! If you have any questions regarding residency or registration procedures, please feel free to contact the board office using the following information.
Fairport Harbor Exempted Village Schools
Board of Education
329 Vine Street
Fairport Harbor, OH 44077
440-354-5400, option 1, option 0
Please keep in mind that there is not a pay to play/participate fee in our district currently so your child/children will have plenty of opportunities to participate in athletics, band, theater, clubs, and much more with no fees if they are interested in these additional enrichment opportunities.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Dr. Domenic Paolo - Superintendent - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Katie Rumbarger - Harding JR/SR High Principal -email@example.com
Mrs. Heidi Elmore- McKinley Elementary Principal - HElmore@fhevs.org
February 14, 2023
February 15, 2023
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Board Special Meeting
February 16, 2023
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Board Special Meeting
February 17, 2023
February 20, 2023
6:00 PM OHSAA Sectionals Start TBD
February 23, 2023
3:30 PM - 6:30 PM McKinley Spring Conferences
February 28, 2023
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Board Meeting