SUMMER LATCHKEY 2018
Hosted by: Lake County Educational Service Center
Located at: McKinley Elementary School in Fairport Harbor
Ages: Kindergarten to Grade 6
Hours of operation: 6:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
10 weeks from June 11 to August 17, 2017 (10 week commitment is required)
- One unpaid week of nonattendance is allowable for vacation, etc. Only applicable if child does not attend Latchkey.
- Discounts for multiple children in the same family
- Weekly FULL TIME (40 hours or more) flat rates
- $140/week for 1st child
$80/week for 2nd child
- Any hours above 40 hrs/week are billed at a rate of $3.50/hr for 1st child
- Any hours above 40 hrs/week are billed at a rate of $2.00/hr for 2nd child
- **NEW!!** Weekly PART TIME (20 to 39 hours) flat rates
- $110/week for 1st child
$65/week for 2nd child
- Any hours above 20 hrs/week are billed at a rate of $3.50/hr for 1st child
- Any hours above 20 hrs/week are billed at a rate of $2.00/hr for 2nd child
Full payment (by cash, check or credit card) is due each Friday for the following week
Lunch is to be provided by family
A morning and afternoon snack will be provided by program
- One field trip per month
A day at the beach one day per week included in weekly fee
Walking field trips included or at a minimal cost to parents
Educationally based activities to support your child’s learning
Indoor and Outdoor Activities throughout the week
***Need a commitment of 18-20 FULL TIME children to operate the program***
***May 25 is the deadline to reserve your child’s spot, a $55.00 deposit is required. The $55.00 will remain in your child’s account for the duration of Summer Latchkey. At the end of the Summer Latchkey Program, that $55.00 is transferred to the After School Latchkey. You can reserve your spot by contacting Carol Edwards or Julie O’Neil at 440-350-2563 x724. Completion of 4 forms for Summer Latchkey is required.
Payment of $140 (or $110) for your child’s first week of Summer Latchkey is due by June 1, 2018.