College Credit Plus Information
Last Updated 3-8-18:
Once again, Lakeland Community College will be hosting Spring Campus Visit Days!
- Friday, April 6, 2018, 9-11:30 a.m. Room T-129
- Wednesday, April 11, 2018, 6-8:30 p.m. Room T-129
Each session is full of great information including:
- Lakeland Community College overview
- Holden University Center and its partner schools
- How to pay for college
- Admissions process
- Counseling discussion
- Student Q & A panel
- Campus tour
Registration is required and seating is limited. Students can register online at www.lakelandcc.edu/visit.
If you have any questions regarding this year's Spring Campus Visit Days, please contact Leslie Mohr, Recruitment Coordinator, at (440) 525-7422 or email@example.com.
Below are the presentations from Lakeland Community College and Lake Erie College - presented to students and parents on 11-1-17. If you missed this informational meeting, please contact Mrs. Jurick in the Guidance office ASAP.
If you intend to participate in CCP Courses, you must turn in the CCP Intent Form to Mrs. Jurick by April 1.
To learn more about College Credit Plus, please visit:
An update from Lakeland regarding College Credit Plus:
We hope that this information will help you understand Lakeland's registration process and help support our CCP students through this process.
Please review all of the documents below:
- A copy of the letter to students
- CCP Registration Checklist – This documents walks students through the registration steps and provides information for students who may need additional resources
- CCP Spring Registration Support – This handout lists the dates we will be visiting high schools for registration support sessions as well as options to get registration support at Lakeland if we are not coming to your school.
- CCP Registration Authorization Form – The authorization form has been updated with a few changes to the high school section. We are now asking counselors to confirm that CCP students have submitted a Letter of Intent and are eligible to participate, we have updated the section for recording high school units/eligible credits allowed at Lakeland, and added a question confirming that the student is within or over their 30 credit hour limit. Please note, we are asking counselors to record the number of high school units a student is taking, please do not multiply that number by three. Our system does the calculation using the CCP formula used to determine eligible credits, so multiplying this number by three may inadvertently take students over their 30 credit hour limit, resulting in a bill.
Also, we have created a CCP Twitter account to provide important information and reminders. You can follow us on Twitter at@Lakeland_CCP
If you have any questions about the attached documents, our registration process, or anything relating to CCP, please do not hesitate to contact me, Jami Diemer, CCP Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tracey Cooper, Director of Admissions/Registrar at email@example.com.