July 30, 2018
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM School Board Meeting
August 8, 2018
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Band Boosters
August 11, 2018
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Boys Varsity Football @ Pymatuning Valley (Scrimmage)
August 15, 2018
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM MS Girls (7th/8th Grade) Home Volleyball Scrimmage vs. Heritage
August 16, 2018
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM Harding Open House
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM Fall Sports Parent Meeting
August 17, 2018
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Boys Varsity Football @ Chalker (Scrimmage)
August 20, 2018
4:30 PM - 6:30 PM MS Girls (7th/8th Grade) Away Volleyball Game @ Beachwood
5:30 PM - 8:00 PM JV/Varsity Girls Volleyball @ Newbury HS
August 21, 2018
3:15 PM - 5:45 PM Fall Sports Picture Day
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM Meet the Teachers @ McKinley Elementary School
6:30 PM - 8:00 PM Meet The Skippers
August 22, 2018
More about the Academic Programs at FHEVS
Learn more about our academic programs available at Fairport!
- Auburn Career Center
- Our district goal is for every student to graduate with either their Associate’s degree or skills certificate.
- Fairport is the only school in the area to have sophomores earning college credits and technical certifications at Auburn Career Center.
- 20/20 College Visits
- The Top 20 sophomores and top 20 juniors will have the opportunity to visit several colleges every year.
- This overnight trip is free to the students.
- In 2016-2017, our students visited University of Toledo, Tiffin, Ohio State University, Finley, and Mount Union this past year on our annual "20/20 Trip"
- Middle School Travel
- Overnight trips are available for a fee. Fundraising opportunities are coordinated through the district.
- For the 2016-2017 school year, grades 6-9 students travelled to Washington, D.C.
- Here was their Washington, D.C. Trip Itinerary.
- 5th Grade Outdoor Education Camp
- Read more about 5th Grade Camp here. Overnight camp is funded through class fundraisers. The purpose of the Outdoor Education Camp is to provide a variety of experiences in many different subject areas. The outdoors is a vast laboratory where many of the facts, skills and ideas we have learned in school are practiced. Students will learn more about their individuality, their peers, their teachers, and the world in which they live.
- Summer Bridge Programs
- Fairport schools partner with Lake Metroparks to provide opportunities for students during the summer months.
- Summer “school” opportunities
- Positive Behavior Incentives & Support Programs
- National Honor Society
- The program is open to all Juniors and Seniors maintaining a 3.0 GPA and have accomplished good Leadership, Scholarship, Service and Citizenship skills during the high school years.
Useful Links for Students and Parents:
The 2018 Fairport Summer Bridge Camp will be taking place Monday through Thursday, July 30th – August 2nd and August 6th – 9th, and will be culminating with a trip to Cedar Point on Monday, August 13th.
This summer program is FREE for all Fairport students going into 6th grade!!!
McKinley Elementary Open House August 21, 2018 from 4:00 to 6:00 PM
Bring your school supplies, meet your teacher and see your friends!
Questions? Contact JPolak@fhevs.org
Don't Delay! Apply Today!
Join Fairport Schools where every student is on a path to college and career readiness. Learning Today, Leading Tomorrow
Call: 440-354-5400 ext 102
A bridge program designed to transition new Kindergarten students to the academic and social expectations in Kindergarten.