2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Junior Class w/ 5th Grade Camp Applications Mtg
11:00 AM - 3:00 PM Girls Varsity Softball @ Lakeside (Double header)
11:30 AM - 3:30 PM Boys Varsity Baseball @ Hawken (Double Header)
4:30 PM Softball @ Home vs. Harvey
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM PR Committee Meeting
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM School Board Meeting
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM Elementary Spring Concert - Dress Rehearsal
4:30 PM Baseball Home Vs. Madison
4:30 PM Softball Home vs. Saint John
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM Elementary Spring Concert
9:00 AM - 11:30 AM 9th Grade Lakeland Trip
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Staff vs. Students Basketball Game (NHS)
3:30 PM - 5:00 PM Lifetouch Spring Sports Photos
More about the Academic Programs at FHEVS
Learn more about our academic programs available at Fairport!
- Auburn Career Center
- Our district goal is for every student to graduate with either their Associate’s degree or skills certificate.
- Fairport is the only school in the area to have sophomores earning college credits and technical certifications at Auburn Career Center.
- 20/20 College Visits
- The Top 20 sophomores and top 20 juniors will have the opportunity to visit several colleges every year.
- This overnight trip is free to the students.
- In 2016-2017, our students visited University of Toledo, Tiffin, Ohio State University, Finley, and Mount Union this past year on our annual "20/20 Trip"
- Middle School Travel
- Overnight trips are available for a fee. Fundraising opportunities are coordinated through the district.
- For the 2016-2017 school year, grades 6-9 students travelled to Washington, D.C.
- Here was their Washington, D.C. Trip Itinerary.
- 5th Grade Outdoor Education Camp
- Read more about 5th Grade Camp here. Overnight camp is funded through class fundraisers. The purpose of the Outdoor Education Camp is to provide a variety of experiences in many different subject areas. The outdoors is a vast laboratory where many of the facts, skills and ideas we have learned in school are practiced. Students will learn more about their individuality, their peers, their teachers, and the world in which they live.
- Summer Bridge Programs
- Fairport schools partner with Lake Metroparks to provide opportunities for students during the summer months.
- Summer “school” opportunities
- Positive Behavior Incentives & Support Programs
- National Honor Society
- The program is open to all Juniors and Seniors maintaining a 3.0 GPA and have accomplished good Leadership, Scholarship, Service and Citizenship skills during the high school years.
Useful Links for Students and Parents:
Cost: $20.00 to support Drama Boosters
Black, Long Sleeve
Click the image to find out how you can purchase your Addams Family Musical T-shirt today!
Fairport Spring Apparel Clothing Sale - Sports N Sports Online Store EXTENDED until April 1, 2018 **Alumni Options included!!
Welcome to the Fairport High School - March Spirit Sale 2018!
Please note that this is a sales portal opened for a specific period of time and then closed and tallied for fulfillment in one production run.
All orders will be delivered on or about April 14th for distribution.
All orders must be placed within the predefined period of time the sales portal is open. No orders can be placed or will be accepted after the sale closes. No exceptions will be made.
Store Deadline Extended until April 1, 2018!!!
You may purchase any NCAA tumbler from the online store to help the Fairport Football program.
Click on the image to place your order!
Or you may order a Fairport Skippers team tumbler from any player, who will also receive up to $2500 in college tuition from these sales.
Thank you & go Skippers!
SKILLS & FUNDAMENTALS CAMP
Thursday, April 26 & Friday, April 27
What? This is a Fairport youth football camp for all Fairport students currently in grades 2-7
Who? This youth football camp will be coached by Fairport varsity coaches, junior high coaches, & varsity players
Where? Fairport Harding High School football practice field (the front of the high school by the HS office)
When? Camp sessions begin at 3:05 pm and end at 4:30 pm on Thursday, April 26 and Friday, April 27 - McKinley Elementary students will be walked to Harding High School by varsity student-athletes
Why? To develop youth football players by focusing on skills & fundamentals necessary in football
ENTRY FEE: $20 per “camper” (make checks payable to “Fairport Athletic Boosters”)
Forms & fees can be turned in to the Elementary School or High School main office during school hours or Mail to “Fairport Football”—329 Vine St, Fairport Harbor, OH 44077
All pre-registered participants will receive a Fairport Football T-Shirt & Football
PRE-REGISTRATION ENTRY DEADLINE: Tuesday, April 17
Contact Information: email@example.com or 440-354-5400
Our annual Strike Out Cancer event is coming up and we need your support! We hope you will partner with us by making a donation or sponsoring our 7th annual Strike Out Cancer event! As a school community invested in supporting our families, this event is very close to our hearts. Strike Out Cancer was conceptualized 6 years ago as a fundraiser for one of our teachers. Since then we have raised over 10,000 dollars to help local families in need and help provide relief for costly medical treatment. This year we hope to increase our donations so that we can provide some relief for multiple local families struggling with various difficult forms of cancer.
The game will be held on Saturday, May 19th 2018 at Painesville Township Park Fields. Your generous sponsorship would be highlighted in announcements about the event, during the introduction of the event itself and in articles to be published in our newsletter afterward. You and any other representatives would be most welcome to attend so that we could thank you personally for your support.
The event will include a Students V. Staff softball game, food concessions, 50/50 raffles, a Chinese auction and a DJ. Families and sponsors are invited to bring their lawn chairs and blankets to view the game. We are in great need of donations of raffle items, food/catering donations, and of course time for this worthy cause. If you would like to make a donation, become one of our sponsors, or help with the event, please contact Tanya Fitzgerald or Jennifer Polak @ 440-354-5400 x 200. Thank you for considering this request. Please click the image for more information!