9:00 AM - 12:00 PM Fairport Youth Basketball @ FHS
12:00 PM - 3:00 PM Strike-Out Cancer @ Greig Field
6:00 PM Board Meeting
May 28, 2022
May 30, 2022
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Memorial Day - No School
May 31, 2022
June 1, 2022
9:00 AM High School Excellence Awards
June 2, 2022
More about the Academic Programs at FHEVS
Learn more about our academic programs available at Fairport!
- College Credit Plus (CCP)
- Read more about this option here. (This will take you to Ohio Department of Education)
- Auburn Career Center
- Our district goal is for every student to graduate with either their Associate’s degree or skills certificate.
- Fairport is the only school in the area to have sophomores earning college credits and technical certifications at Auburn Career Center.
- 20/20 College Visits
- The Top 20 sophomores and top 20 juniors will have the opportunity to visit several colleges every year.
- This overnight trip is free to the students.
- Itinerary changes annually, however students have visited University of Toledo, Tiffin, Ohio State University, Finley, and Mount Union.
- Middle School Travel
- Overnight trips are available for a fee.
- Some destinations have included: Washington DC, New York City- NY, Toronto-Canada, Columbus- OH
- Summer Bridge Programs
- Fairport schools partner with Lake Metroparks to provide opportunities for students during the summer months.
- Positive Behavior Incentives & Support Programs
- National Honor Society
- The program is open to all Juniors and Seniors maintaining a 3.0 GPA and have accomplished good Leadership, Scholarship, Service and Citizenship skills during the high school years.
Useful Links for Students and Parents:
Fairport Harbor is an open enrollment district and we welcome students from neighboring districts that may want to attend our schools. We host students that want to give us a try and allow them to shadow a Harding or McKinley student for a day. If you know anyone interested in becoming a Skipper or is interested in shadowing, have them call!
Harding MS/HS at 440-354-5400x301 for grades 6-12
McKinley Elementary 440-354-5400x201 for grades K-5
Join Fairport Teachers and Staff as they host the annual Strike Out Cancer 2022 Event at Greig Field on Saturday, May 21, 2022 starting at noon. This year's event will feature a kickball game, concessions, and many themed baskets will be raffled off, buy your tickets the day of the event.
Click here for the link to purchase T-shirts and Strike Out Cancer apparel.
Click here for ALL of the info for Fairport Youth Basketball.
You will find dates/information, spirit wear info and a link to sign your student up!
Just Run is back and registration is now open! It's a FREE, fun program for kids of all ages kindergarten and up. (Parents of kids K-2nd grade must sign up and participate with their children.) You can sign up through the link above for the program and the race at the same time.
Practices will take place at Fairport Harding High School and Fairport Memorial Park from 3:15 to 4:15 every Monday and Friday starting March 14th until the Just Run race Memorial Day weekend. Every registered participant gets a free Just Run t-shirt! Sign up today!
Mark your calendar- Important Dates for Seniors!
Senior Meeting 1/21/22 9:15 AM @ Harding (Cap & Gown/Jostens)
Senior Meeting 2/18/22 9:15 AM @ Harding (Senior Project Info)
April 1, 2022, Senior Project Proposals Due to Mrs. Holbrooks
April 25, 2022, Community Service Hours are due to Mrs. Holbrooks
May 6, 2022, 9:30 AM- Senior Panoramic Photo was taken at Harding
May 7, 2022 PROM! Details to follow
June 1, 2022, 9:00 AM - High School Excellence Awards at Harding
June 2, 2022 6:00PM Senior Farewell Parade *tentative*
June 3, 2022, 10:00 AM Graduation PRACTICE, all Seniors must attend.
June 3, 2022, 7:00 PM Graduation
2nd Annual FHS Alumni Basketball Tournament 7/31/22 doors open at 8 am, first game tips off at 9 am.
5 v 5 tournament single elimination
Alumni Player registration $30, includes Alumni Game T-Shirt
Bracket Schedule will be released after regiatration closes.
All proceeds benefit Fairport Athletic Boosters
Team Registration by June 30th 2022