Registration for Fairport Harbor Exempted Village Schools:
- Fairport Harbor Exempted Village Schools offers Centralized Online Registration. Online Registration requires scanner/printer capability and must be performed on a computer, not on a tablet or phone, you will need the ability to open a browser on the device you are using. If you are unable to scan mandatory enrollment documents during the online process, originals may be brought to the Board of Education Office for copying during your appointment.
Before beginning the online registration process, please gather the following documents:
- Parent/guardian picture I.D.
- Student birth certificate
- 2 proofs of residency (current utility bills-not cable or phone, real estate document, current bank statement, voter registration)
- If the documents requested above are not available, a Residency Affidavit may be accepted.
- Current immunization records
- Custody or other court documents (if any)
- Copy of IEP’s or 504’s (if applicable)
- Please have them ready to scan and upload during the registration process. You may take a photo using your cell phone of the required identification and use those saved files for your uploadable documentation.
To get started enrolling your child in Fairport Harbor Schools, complete your OnLine Registration, then gather and organize all of the required documents and bring them with you to the Board of Education location below.
Fairport Harbor Board of Education
329 Vine St.
Fairport Harbor, OH 44077
Phone: 440-354-5400, ext. 102
Fax: 440-357-1478Please use the link below to complete registration.
Online Registration Links Kiosk Link (No email): https://lgca. infinitecampus.org/campus/ OLRLoginKiosk/fairport Email Link: https://lgca. infinitecampus.org/campus/ OLRLogin/fairport NOTE: Visiting these links will log you out of campus.
NEW OPEN ENROLLMENT 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
New students often share they feel immediately welcomed and accepted here at Fairport where our small size allows us to pay individual attention to our students. We are excited to have your student join our community of learners.
Please complete this form if you are considering NEW OPEN ENROLLMENT for the 19-20 school year.
Thank you for your help in this matter! If you have any questions regarding residency or registration procedures, please feel free to contact the board office using the following information.
Fairport Harbor Exempted Village Schools
Board of Education
329 Vine Street
Fairport Harbor, OH 44077
440-354-5400, option 1, option 0