The district has created a volunteer process that all volunteers must follow in order to participate as a volunteer. Please read the documents provided carefully.
To ensure the safety of our students and staff, volunteers MUST complete the new Volunteer Application packet and be APPROVED by Administration BEFORE you can begin your volunteer assignment.
Here is some information on how to complete the volunteer application packet:
- Read the Volunteer Handbook thoroughly.
- Complete the Volunteer Application.
- Attach a current copy of your driver's license or other photo ID that includes your legal name and date of birth to the application.
- Once you have completed the application process and your application has been approved, contact the office for volunteer opportunities.
- Please note-In some cases an Ohio Department of Education Pupil Activity Permit may be required, please contact the Board of Education for more information.
- Applications are only good for one school year, if you wish to continue volunteering you must reapply every year.