12:30 PM - 1:00 PM Nutrition Meal Pick Up
May 14, 2021
May 15, 2021
May 18, 2021
12:30 PM - 1:00 PM Nutrition Meal Pick Up
May 21, 2021
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Senior Bash
May 22, 2021
May 25, 2021
12:30 PM - 1:00 PM Nutrition Meal Pick Up
May 26, 2021
May 27, 2021
You will be accessing Naviance Student – a comprehensive website that you can use to plan for college and a career. Naviance Student is linked with Naviance, a service that we use in the guidance office to track and analyze data about college and career plans, so it provides up-to-date information that is specific to our school.
Naviance Student allows you to:
- Get involved in the planning and advising process – Build a resume, complete online surveys, and manage timelines and deadlines for making decisions about colleges and careers
- Research colleges – Compare GPA, standardized test scores, and other statistics to actual historical data from our school for students who have applied and been admitted in the past
- Research careers – Research hundreds of careers and career clusters, and take career assessments
- Create plans for the future – Create goals and to-dos, and complete tasks assigned to you by the school to better prepare yourself for your future college and career goals
Naviance Student also lets us share information with you about upcoming meetings and events, local scholarship opportunities, and other resources for college and career information. You can also use the site to stay in communication with the counseling office.
Your username and password is your student number from Infinite Campus. Copy and paste the link below to access Naviance Student:
We hope that you will find this resource helpful. If you have questions about Naviance Student, please contact Mrs. Jurick.
Login to Infinite Campus
Download Google Classroom for iPhone or iPad or Android
The Campus Portal mobile app provides a fast and convenient way for parents and students to check grades, assignments, schedule, attendance and daily planner information on their iOS or Android device. The app is available to our parents and students at no cost and can be downloaded directly form the iTunes App Store, Google play store, or amazon app store. (See links provided below).
The applicants for this scholarship must reside in the 44077 zip code and be a member of the senior class at Lake Catholic, NDCL, Harvey, Riverside, Fairport, or VASJ. In addition to academic achievement and school/community involvement, the primary emphasis will be on service to the community. The awardee will receive $1000 to attend the college and pursue the major of his/her choice.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ELIGIBILITY
- Applicant must live in Fairport Harbor or have been enrolled in the Fairport Harbor Schools for at least the past three (3) years.
- Applicant must be attending an accredited college, trade school, institute of higher learning, or an apprenticeship.
- Applicant must rank in the upper one-half (1/2) of his/her graduating class.
- DEADLINE: Applications for the current year must be completed in full and submitted to the FHS Guidance Office no later than the first Friday of May.
Scholarship winners will be announced at the Fairport Harding High School Commencement ceremony.
My name is Kevin LaCamera; I serve as a financial literacy facilitator with Lake County Educational Credit Union. I’m reaching out to help spread the word about several scholarship programs available to area high school students. We are affiliated with each scholarship, either directly, or through our state trade association. At your discretion, we encourage you to share the following time-sensitive information with parents, students, and faculty (attached):
2021 Burris Scholarship, Sponsored by Lake County Educational Federal Credit Union (April 16 Submission Deadline)
- 2021 Northeast Credit Union Outreach Alliance Scholarship (March 31 Submission Deadline)
- 2021 Ohio Credit Union Foundation Annual Video Scholarship (April 30 Submission Deadline)
In addition to the above, we also offer free educational programs, seminars, and teaching resources to schools here in Northeast Ohio. I invite you to call me at any time if you’d like to explore ways of working together to promote financial literacy.
Thank you in advance for your consideration and willingness to share. If you have any questions, either now or in the future, please don’t hesitate to call or write.
Kevin LaCamera, Ph.D.
Lake County Educational FCU
CLICK HERE TO VIEW EACH SCHOLARSHIP!!!!
KISLING, NESTICO & REDICK IS AWARDING ONE WINNER A $5,000 SCHOLARSHIP!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD.
During the fall semester of 2021, Sigma Phi Epsilon will again offer Balanced Man Scholarships (BMS) totaling $2,600 to students at Cleveland State University ... the top scholarship is $1,000.
We are asking for your continued assistance in promoting these CSU scholarship opportunities, by inviting your graduating high school male students to apply.
To be eligible for our Balanced Man Scholarships, a student must meet these criteria:
Qualified students may access our on-line BMS application at: www.clevelandstate.sigep.org ...then click on the Balanced Man Scholarship sliding panel.
- Must be a male student with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must be registered as a full-time student at Cleveland State University in the 2021 fall semester
- Any CSU major is acceptable
- Applicants must not be affiliated with another fraternity
- Applicants are not required to join Sigma Phi Epsilon
Applicant interviews will be conducted through the summer, to select 10-15 BMS Finalists:
- Application Deadline is August 15, 2021
Attached are (3) items for your use:
- Finalists and their parents will be invited to attend our BMS Banquet in the fall semester ... hopefully, this will not have to be a virtual event!
- Scholarships will be awarded at the BMS Banquet: $2,600 total | $1,000 is the top scholarship
Thank you for your interest and assistance ... wishing you all the best, as you continue your busy school year!Sincerely,
- Letter to College Guidance Counselors
- Our double-sided tri-fold BMS Brochure - for handing out to students considering Cleveland State
- A BMS Flyer - for posting or hand out
- Feel free to make copies of these for your students
- Also feel free to add our CSU Balanced Man Scholarship to your website or to Naviance
- Please note our URL change from previous years to: www.clevelandstate.sigep.org
Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity @ Cleveland State University
Balanced Man Scholarship Chairman:
Bryan Ash, Cleveland State '23
(330) 553-9568 firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm pleased to announce the City Property Management HOA Service
Scholarship. This scholarship is available to any High School senior
nationwide, and we would like to invite your students to apply.
July 31, 2021
he LACA Scholarship is for any high school senior in Ashtabula, Lake, Geauga County High School with a current LACA member employed by the district. Please check with your high school counselor to see if you are eligible. Only one counselor needs to be a current(2020/2021) LACA member.
- High school senior from Ashtabula, Geauga, or Lake County High School
- U.S Citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Minimum GPA 2.5
- Must enroll in a Certificate Program, Technical/Vocational College, 2-year or 4-year Institution in the 2020-2021 academic program
- Evidence of involvement in the the community and school based activities and service
- School Counselor recommendation
The Jane Edna Hunter Scholarship Fund was established to provide need-based financial assistance for full-time undergraduate women under the age of 30 who are residents of Ohio or South Carolina. College Now Greater Cleveland is handling the administrative duties of the scholarship for the 2021/2022 year. Key Private Bank is in trust of the fund. We need your help promoting this scholarship to eligible students. The application deadline is April 28th, 2021.
Enclosed is a flyer of the Jane Edna Hunter Scholarship Fund for distribution. It contains the full details of the scholarship. The application is entirely online. Students can access the scholarship application via the following application links:
APPLICATION SHORT LINK: https://smr.to/p71419
February 17 and 24, 2021.*Free Student Assistance Training*Cloverleaf Schools in Lodi, Ohio*Virtual format provides an opportunity for one or more participants from your school to gain a proactive approach to student wellness. This 30+ year old program is worth checking out. We are all doing our own best. Together, as this comprehensive tailor-made program elaborates, we can do better.March 1, 2021.*Two $1200 scholarships are provided each year to one graduating male and female in the Ashtabula, Geauga, Lake, Portage and Trumbull county "25th District."*Deadline for submission is noted above.Both of these opportunities can be found on the internet: freemason.com>>"giving back" tab at the top of the screen>>"Masonic Model Student Assistance Program" or "Scholarships."ORYou can reach out to me.Have a blessed day with our youth,Linc O. JeromeDEO of the Terrific 25th
Triandria #780 WM25th District MMSAP
I'm pleased to announce the 2021 El Dabe Ritter Scholarship. This scholarship is now available to any high school senior in the United States that desires to apply. More information can be found on our scholarship application below:
Deadline: June 30, 2021
Award Amount: $1,500
personalinjurylawyerslosangele s.com/#scholarshipHere is some information on our last year's winner: https://www. personalinjurylawyerslosangele s.com/the-2020-el-dabe-ritter- scholarship-winner/
Would you consider adding this scholarship to your scholarship page to help spread the word around to your current students? If so, please add our scholarship application URL which is located just above. Here you can see our other eligibility requirements and also any other pertinent information.
The 2021 Rita Matteo Memorial Scholarship application is now available at RitaMatteo.org We will again be awarding up to a total of $15,000 in our 13th year of being one of the largest scholarships awarded in Lake County.Please make sure that you and your student applicants have read the rules and understand them. Especially notable are the minimum hours of service, that only complete signed applications will be accepted and that NO handwritten applications are accepted - they're generally unreadable.One other quick note -- keep in mind that this scholarship is based on community service and, although academics do play a role in our evaluation, it's not limited to just the "best and brightest" students. A tech student, a student with an IEP or special ed student is just as eligible if they have contributed to their community as one of the more gifted kids.
The Jerry Johnson Memorial Scholarship is a non-renewable scholarship to a qualified Fairport Harding High graduating senior. The amount of the scholarship is $1,000.00.
- Must have participated in at least one sport at Fairport Harding High School and earned a Varsity Letter from one of the sports participated in
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be accepted by an accredited university, college, junior college or trade school
- Completed, signed and dated application
- High school transcript, signed by the guidance counselor or principal
- Two letters of reference, one of which must be from a coach
- A typed, 500 word essay explaining how sports made you a better person and what it taught you throughout high school
My name is Tyler Owens and I work on behalf of McCormick & Murphy P.C., a law firm in Colorado Springs, Colorado. We would like to announce the McCormick & Murphy Personal Injury Scholarship.
This scholarship is available to all high school seniors and current college students who are planning on entering the law field. We understand how difficult it can be to pay for college and law school, and we want to help someone afford a better education
Here are some brief notes on this scholarship:
$500 (One-time award)
Due April 30, 2021
Must be attending a 4-yr college/university or 2-yr community college for Fall 2021
Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted
We think this would be a great opportunity for your students and were curious if you would be willing to share this scholarship with them? If so, you can view the scholarship and other pertinent information here:
Thank you for your time and have a great day!
Community Building Advocate