Fairport Harbor Schools is using a data management system called Infinite Campus. Rather than continue to maintain multiple database systems, our district and many other districts in Northeast Ohio are hosting student information on Infinite Campus. One of the best features of Infinite Campus is the Campus Portal. This feature allows parents online or mobile access to their student’s progress.DIRECTIONS TO REGISTER FOR THE CAMPUS PORTAL(For security purposes, please contact your child's school office to obtain a unique account activation key (GUID) for setting up a parent account. Read the directions below and click on the "Start Now Parent Portal")
- You’ll arrive at the activation screen. Enter the 32-digit Activation Key from the top of this letter and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- The system will prompt you to create a user name and password. Please be sure to record your user name and password in a secure place for future reference. User name must be at least 6 characters AND Password must be at least 8 characters. Your password is case sensitive and must contain letters AND a number.
- Lastly, click on ‘Click here’ to enter the Portal login page. Retype your user name and password to gain access to the portal.
- Next time you visit Campus Portal, log in with your new user name and password.
- Contact your student’s school building office if you need assistance.
Once you have registered with Campus Portal, you will be able to review your student’s information in real time. We hope you find the Campus Portal to be a valuable tool for accessing information regarding your student's progress.
To help you more effectively monitor the progress of your child, the Fairport Harbor Schools provide a web-based system. This system will provide detailed, real-time information, including: Demographics, Schedules, Assignments, Assessment Scores, Calendar, Grades, Attendance, Graduation Progress, Academic Planner, To Do List, Reports, District and School Notices. For technical assistance, contact the Portal Liaison at your child's school during school hours.
The Campus Portal mobile app provides a fast and convenient way for parents and students to check grades, assignments, schedule, attendance and daily planner information on their iOS or Android device. The app is available to our parents and students at no cost and can be downloaded directly form the iTunes App Store, Google play store, or amazon app store. (links provided below)