Message From The Superintendent
Meet Fairport Harbor Exempted Village Schools - new superintendent, Bill Billington.
Education and Licensure
- M.A.T., Secondary Education, Kent State University
- B.A., English, University of Akron
- Ohio Superintendent License, Ohio Principal License (4-9 and 7-12), Gifted Intervention Specialist (K-12), English 7-12 (permanent certificate)
Bill Billington most recently was the Director of Pupil and Personnel for the Buckeye Local School District and the middle school principal. Before this position, he was the Kingsville Elementary principal for three years; prior to that, he had been the principal of Braden Middle School since 2008. He received a BA in English from the University of Akron and a MAT from Kent State University in Secondary English Education. He completed my principal administration classes at the University of Dayton. His superintendent licensure is through the Buckeye Association of School Administrators and the University of Dayton. Bill is enthusiastic and prepared to contribute his knowledge to maximize the learning experiences for all stakeholders.
Recognition and Involvement
- Pixley English Award – University of Akron – Outstanding Senior English Major
- Ohio Association Secondary School Administrators
- Ohio Association of Elementary School Administrators
- Former United Way Board member
- Current board member of the Kingsville Public Library